WRP is listener-supported !
SUPPORT WRP TODAY
Our board of directors and our general manager are donating their time to this project. But keeping a station on the airwaves comes with a cost. Here are a few things WRP needs to pay each month to continue providing its service to Parisian listeners:
– Broadcast fees paid to the tower company. This is what makes WRP heard all over Paris on the airwaves. Our shared transmitter is located at Montmartre.
– Internet streaming and hosting.
– Studio fees, electricity, building utility fees.
– Salary of our part-time program manager.
– Music License fee (Sacem/Spre)
If you want to encourage our tearm and support our community radio station, you can choose to make a donation today via Paypal. It’s simple and safe. 60% of your donation is tax-deductible. You can also opt for a recurrent donation. Just follow this link and tick the box!
Thank you very much.
Donors giving WRP over 60 euros per year will receive a beautiful WRP mug along with their tax-deduction form.